Some Recent Activities of the National Service Scheme (NSS Cell)
- NSS organised Thalassaemia Awareness and Screening Programme (2nd phase on 08.06.2016 in collaboration with Thalassaemia Control Unit, Calcutta School of Tropical Medicine, Govt. of West Bengal. 86 blood samples were collected for screening.
- NSS organised special camp on cleanliness, Social Awareness and poster campaigning programme on 10.06.2016 to 14.06.16 at Jadavpur Village, Deganga Block.
- NSS organised First Aid Training Course in collaboration with St. John Ambulence Association (Barasat ) on 19.09.2016 to 24.09.2016.
- Free Employability Training initiated by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS ) for the socially Backward Classes of students (UG Level , ) organised by West Bengal State University, NSS Cell on 29.09.2016 to 16.10.16. Total 10 students participated of our college.
- NSS organised orientation programme on NSS and Banking Literacy on 04.10.2016.
- NSS organised Free Health Camp on 23.11.2016
- NSS organised Blood Donation Camp on 24.11.16
- Prof. Supriya Datta, Head of the Department of Bengali and Programme officer, NSS Cell, Chandraketu garh Sahidullah Smriti Mahavidyalaya attended State Level Workshop and special camping programme organised by WBSU on 09.15.16 and 13.05.16